Need more time to prepare your federal tax return?

Just go to and download form 4868 for a six month extension, but you have to have that filled off and mailed by April 15th!

But if you owe money to the IRS, that form does not extend the amount of time you have to pay! K-Hits Cares!


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 104.3 JAMS

Music NewsMusic News
MBX Four

Listen Live